Density Meter Cell Cleaner
A clean cell is a happy cell!
In order for a density meter to function properly, its measurement cell must be cleaned thoroughly between measurements. Failure to do so will result in incorrect results, and may cause permanent damage to the cell.
For many users of density meters, cleaning the measurement cell is a laborious process involving alternating periods of manual solvent injection and air drying. Depending upon the properties of the samples being measured, this cleaning process can be a significant drain on the technician’s time.
H&D Fitzgerald Ltd. have developed a programmable density meter cell cleaner which automates the cleaning process, leaving the technician free to carry out other tasks.
Initially developed for our own in-house use, the density meter cell cleaner provides a simple and reliable means of ensuring that your density meter’s cleaning regime is followed fully and consistently.
- Four stored cleaning cycles: a drying cycle, a cleaning cycle using one liquid, a cleaning cycle using two liquids, and an extensive cleaning cycle using two liquids. Cleaning cycles can also be adapted to a user’s individual needs.
- Simple operation – single button push to start.
- Supplied with detailed user manual with suggested cleaning routines for a variety of different sample types.
- Supplied with all necessary bottles and tubing.
- Compatible with all major models of laboratory density meter.
- Can also be used with viscometer cells.
Ordering Density Meter Cell Cleaners
The density meter cell cleaner is priced at £1035GBP.
For an individual quotation, or to discuss ordering a unit, please contact us.